当前位置 - 股票行情交易網 - 國際漫評 - 急球鼠來寶3之Nice Looking Kite的臺詞,有意者發422866796@qq.com

急球鼠來寶3之Nice Looking Kite的臺詞,有意者發422866796@qq.com

Alvin: Oh, really? Well, care to make it interesting that I can make this interesting? (哦 真的?嗯 想變得有趣壹點?我能不能讓它有趣壹點?)

Simon: Alvin, what are you up to? Need I remind you Dave is watching us? (艾爾文,妳想幹什麽?用我提醒妳戴夫在盯著我們嗎?)

Alvin: Simon, the poor guy hasn’t had a moment’s peace since he met us. He’s exhausted. Check this out. In three, two, one. Lights out. Nap time!

Time to turn punishment into funishment. You get it? I took the “pun” in punishment, and turned it into “fun,” it’s great!

(西蒙,這小可憐自從碰見我們還沒有過壹刻安寧。他累壞了。看這個,三二壹,熄燈,午睡時間!時候讓懲罰變得有趣點了。妳們懂了麽?“文字遊戲”,很棒吧!)

Uh-huh. Wow! (贊嘆~~~)

Alvin: hey kid! Wanna make a trade? That’s a nice-looking kite.

Yeah!

I can see Russia from here!

(嘿,小子!想做個交易嗎?那風箏不錯。耶!我能從這看到俄羅斯!)

Theodore: Come on, Simon, grab on. (來啊 西蒙 抓住)

Simon:forget it. All I ever do is try to save him and it only gets me in trouble!

(做夢 每次都是讓我去救他,然後給我自己惹上麻煩)

Alvin: this won’t end well. (這可不太好)

Eleanor: Simon do something! (西蒙 幫我們)

Siomn: oh, seriously? (哦 不是吧)

Jeannette:Simon help!(西蒙 救命)

Simon:Alvin’s gotten himself in a band. Looks like it’s simon saving him again! (艾爾文又去找樂子 看來西蒙又救了他壹次)

Alvin: thanks, bro. (謝啦,老弟)

Simon: no! (不!)

Theodore:Huh? Thank you! (嗯?謝了啊)

Alvin: If you awake, you’ll pull out your hair. (清風吹拂妳的頭發)

Simon: Dave! Dave! Ow! (戴夫!戴夫!喔!)

六只:Dave! Help us! (戴夫!救救我們!)

Dave: Guys! Guys! (老弟!老弟!)No!No!No,no,no!No! No! (不!不!不 不 不!不!)

六只:Dave! Help us! (戴夫 救救我們)

Dave: oh, yeah! (哦 耶)

Ian: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. you want to go hang gliding,sign up at the Excursion Desk like everyone else.哦 不不不不不 妳想玩滑翔翼?先得簽名排隊 和其他人壹樣

Dave: Ian, you don’t understand!(伊恩 妳不知道)

Ian: Oh, I think I do. Dave Seville is so special that the rules don’t apply to him.(我想我知道 戴夫以為自己那麽特殊 可以無視規定)

Dave: Let go!(放手!)

Ian: No, you let go.(不 妳放手)

Aaaaaaaaaa

Ian: I need my pelican head!(我忘了我的頭套……) help!

Dave: Ian You idiot!(伊恩 妳真蠢!)

Ian: Oh, no. No, no.(哦 不 不不!)Great. Way to go, Seville. 太好了 幹得不錯 塞維爾

Dave: Me?(我?)

Ian: Yeah, you!(是妳)

Dave: Hey!(嘿!)

Ian: Save your breath, dave. They’ll come back for me.(省點勁吧 戴夫 他們會發現我丟了)

Alvin: In retrospect, this was a bad idea. (看來 這真是個壞主意)

Simon:We’re losing altitude! (我們在下降)

Theodore: I don’t think I can make it much longer. I’m so hungry. Just one bite. (我覺得我撐不住了 我太惡了 就吃壹口)

Simon: No!(不行!)

Theodore: A nibble? 壹小口?

Simon: No nibbles. 也不行。

Theodore: May be I can just lick the glaze?(或許我可以添了糖圈)

Simon: The glaze is what’ keeping you alive, Theodore! It’s high fat content is creating a waterproof barrier.(因為有糖圈妳才活著 那是油性物質 能形成壹層防水層)

Theodore: I’m gonna starve todeath! (我要餓死了)

Eleanor: Actually, there are many other things that will kill you before starvation. Dehydration, sunstroke… (其實 有很都東西能在妳餓死之前把妳弄死 像脫水 暴曬……)

Jeannette: An island!(壹座島嶼)

Brittany: No, an island would probably be helpful. So if you see one, you should definitely say something. (不 有島嶼那是好事 如果妳看到壹個最好快點說出來) Uh, Jeannette.

Eleanor: Oh!

Alvin: We’re alive! We’re alive!(我們還活著 我們還活著)