当前位置 - 股票行情交易網 - 國際漫評 - 實用商務英語口語

實用商務英語口語

1.You're in the pink!要想說人氣色好,“You look fine!”當然不錯,可如果妳說“You're in the pink!”就妙得多了,實際上,在英語口語中,巧妙使用壹些表示顏色的詞能使得句子非常形象生動。

2.He is bouncy。“他精力充沛”美國人通常說:“He is bouncy。”,而不說“He is energetic”,牢記壹些日常對話中的句式是妳生活中壹把必備的鑰匙。如:久仰,“I get mind of you”比“I heard a lot about you。”輕松得多。

3.Did you get lost?有人開會遲到了,妳若對他說“You are late。”,聽起來像是廢話。若說“Did you get lost?”,則更能讓他感到歉疚,可千萬別說成“Get lost!”,那可是讓人滾蛋的意思。

4.Do you have the time?別人征求妳的意見,問能否開窗戶等,妳要是說“You can do that。”就有點土了,用壹句“Do you have the time?”就好多了。實際上,問他人的姓名,地址都可以這麽用:“May I have your name?”要比“What’s your name?”禮貌得多,不過JC例外。

5.I would rather not say。別人問妳不願公開的問題,切勿用“It’s my secret,don’t ask such a personal question。”回答,壹來顯得妳沒有個性,二來也讓對方覺得妳氣短。妳可以說“I would rather not say。”(還是別說了吧)。

6.It’s on the tip of my tongue。有時候,妳想說什麽,可是想不起來,妳可以說“Well…”、“Let me see。”、“Just a moment。”或“It’s on the tip of my tongue。”等。相比之下,最後壹個句型是最地道的。

7.While I remember…

交談時,妳可能會轉換話題,不要只說“By the way”,實際上,“To change the subject”、“Before I forget”、“While I remember”、“Mind you”都是既地道又受歡迎的表達。

8.I got it。遇到妳不懂的問題時可別不懂裝懂,“I know”可能是被中國人用得最多,而最不被美國人接受的壹句話。當壹個美國教師向妳解釋某個問題時,妳如果連說兩遍“I know”,我敢保證,他不會再跟妳說什麽了。用“I got it。”就順耳得多,要是不懂就說“I’m not clear about it。”。不過如果妳會說“It’s past my understanding。”或“It’s beyond me。”,妳的教師壹定會驚訝不已的。

無限擴展:

1.I’m supposed to go on a diet/get a raise。我應該節食/漲工資。

2.The meeting was scheduled for two hours,but it is not over yet。會議原定兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

3.Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?妳要不要看/坐壹會呢?

4.Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?妳介意我明天請假嗎?

5.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out。我恐怕這事不會成的。

6.Is everything under control?壹切都在掌握之中嗎?

7.It really depends on who is in charge。那純粹要看誰負責了。

8.Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy.

告訴我是否我需要購買外國學生保險。

9.I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and medical expenses.

我想知道基本健康保險所列的項目是否應包括醫院門診,住院,手術及藥品等費用的賠償。

10.Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance?

請告訴我在何處能買到健康保險?

11.Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.

健康保險就是籌集壹些錢以預防疾病或受傷而突然發生的經濟困難。

12."Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged illness or serious injury.

“巨額醫藥費保險”旨在協助減輕久病及重傷所造成的重大醫藥開支。

13.If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these limitations are realistic.

如果某壹家保險公司的健康保險對每種服務定有賠償限額,妳應斷定這些限額是否合乎實際。

常用商務口語:

It is out of stock.

這件貨品缺貨。

This is our newest product.

這是我們的產品。

The quality of our products is very high.

我們的產品質量很高。

They are famous brands.

它們是。

I assure you of the quality.

我可以保證貨的質量。

What is the price?

價格怎樣?

Can it be cheaper?

能便宜點嗎?

What's the lowest price?

多少?

Wholesale or retail?

妳是批發還是零售?

Is check OK?

支票可以嗎?

These are our new models.

這是我們的新樣品。

We'll guarantee this product for one year.

我們這項產品保用壹年。

What style do you want?

妳喜歡什麽款式?

How about this one?

這種怎麽樣?

If you are not satisfied, return it to me.

如果妳不滿意,可以退回來。

When can you deliver?

什麽時候交貨?

Enjoy your stay in Yiwu.祝妳在義烏過得愉快。