求電影:我,機器人(英文)的十句經典的話
戴爾·史普納警探:如果我說對了會怎樣?
Lt. John Bergin: [sighs] Well, then I guess we're gonna miss the good old days.
約翰·伯金少尉:嘆息那,我想我們會開始懷念過去那些好日子了。
Detective Del Spooner: What good old days?
戴爾·史普納警探:什麽好日子?
Lt. John Bergin: When people were killed by *other people*.
約翰·伯金少尉:那時候人還是被"其他人"殺死的。
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams, but not you, you are just a machine. An imitation of
life. Can a robot write a symphony? Can a robot turn a... canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?
戴爾·史普納警探:人類有夢想,甚至狗都有夢想,但妳沒有,妳只是個機器,壹個冒充生命的贗品。壹個機器人能寫交響樂麽?壹個機器人
能把壹個,嗯,帆布變成壹幅美麗的傑作麽?
Sonny: Can *you*?
桑尼:"妳"能麽?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: I think you murdered him because he was teaching you to simulate emotions and things got out of
control.
戴爾·史普納警探:我認為是妳殺了他,因為當時他正在訓練妳模擬感情,然後事情就失去了控制。
Sonny: I did not murder him.
桑尼:我真的沒殺他。
Detective Del Spooner: But emotions don't seem like a very useful simulation for a robot.
戴爾·史普納警探:但是對壹個機器人來說,感情不像是個有用的模擬物品。
Sonny: [getting angry] I did not murder him.
桑尼:開始生氣了我真的沒殺他。
Detective Del Spooner: Hell, I don't want my toaster or my vacuum cleaner appearing emotional...
戴爾·史普納警探:該死,我可不想讓我的烤箱或者吸塵器顯得充滿感情……
Sonny: [Hitting table with his fists] I did not murder him!
桑尼:用拳頭敲桌子我真的沒殺他!
Detective Del Spooner: [as Sonny observes the inflicted damage to the interrogation table]
That one's called anger. Ever simulate anger before?
戴爾·史普納警探:當桑尼在觀察審問桌的破壞情況時這就叫"憤怒",以前模仿過"憤怒"沒有?
________________________________________
Detective Del Spooner: [Entering Calvin's office room] In the lab, before Sonny jumped us...
戴爾·史普納警探:進入加爾文的辦公室在這個實驗室,在桑尼從我們這兒跑開以前……
Susan Calvin: [Interrupts] Sonny?
蘇珊.加爾文:打斷他桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: The robot.
戴爾·史普納警探:那個機器人。
Susan Calvin: You're calling the robot Sonny?
蘇珊.加爾文:妳叫那個機器人桑尼?
Detective Del Spooner: No, it did. The robot did. I didn't care, the robot said it was Sonny. In the lab, there was a cott.
I'm asking you, did you see the cott?
戴爾·史普納警探:不,它叫的。那個機器人叫的。我才不管呢,那個機器人說它是桑尼。這實驗室原來有個床。我在問妳那,妳原來有沒有
見過那個床?
Susan Calvin: I slept in my office.
蘇珊.加爾文:我睡在自己的辦公室。
________________________________________
Sonny: [Looking around at the robots while he is about to be "killed"] They all look like me. But none of them are me.
桑尼:環視周圍的機器人,他馬上要被"處死"了他們看起來都像我,但是沒有壹個是我。
Susan Calvin: That's right. You are unique.
蘇珊.加爾文:是,妳是獨壹無二的。
Sonny: [pause] Will it hurt?
桑尼:停頓會疼麽?