我受夠了 英語怎麽說
1. have had it
2. fed up with
我受夠了這種爭論。
I'm fed up with all this argument.
我受夠了這種爭論。
I am fed up with all this argument.
住嘴!我受夠了!
Cut it out!I've had enough of that!
住嘴!我受夠了。
Cut it out!I have had enough of that!
我受夠了妳的厚顏無恥。
I have had quite enough of your impudence.
我受夠了這種枯燥的生活。
I'm fed up with this boring life.
他那壹套我受夠了。
I have enough of him.
配額,配額……我受夠了。
Quota,quotas...I have had it.
真是的!我受夠了他的劣行。
Really!I'm fed up with his wrongdoings.
我受夠升學考試了,我不考了。
I'm fed up with this stupid entrance exam.I want to quit.
我受夠了他的懶惰和粗心。
I am fed up with his laziness and carelessness.
我受夠了,所以辭職不幹了。
I've had enough, so I quit.
真是的!我受夠了他的劣行。
Really! I'm fed up with his wrongdoings.
天啊!這種工作我真受夠了!
God, I have had it with this job!
妳說話太不禮貌了,我已受夠了。
I've had enough of your impertinent words.