五殺樂隊大碟《懲與燃》歌曲翻譯
最後的輕語
No matter how they fight today,
無論他們今天如何頑抗
No matter how much honor they’ll display.
無論他們如何揮灑榮譽
We’ll dominate.
都只能俯首稱臣
Spells of war,
施展戰鬥法術
Hear my call,
聆聽我的召喚
Help me take them down.
助我全滅敵方
They’ll hear my deadly last whisper,
死到臨頭之前
right before they die.
他們將聽到我的最後的輕語
This melody seeks a new victim,
咒語追殺下壹個受害者
Let it penetrate their mind.
刺穿他們的心靈
I will revive,
我將復蘇
one more life,?
開始新生命
to ignite them all,
然後將敵人付之壹炬
And their barriers will crumble,
他們的防守土崩瓦解
under all of my force,
在我神威之下
they’ll fall,
他們會紛紛下拜
lets make them crawl.
讓他們滾壹邊去吧
And when we finally meet their king,
最後遇上他們的主子
There will be no ghost for him,
他只能只影形單
We shall end it all.
我們來將他壹舉殲滅
THORNMAIL
荊棘鎧甲
My king, my king,
我的國王
how was I supposed to know that
我怎麽知道
everyone will falter when you die.
您駕崩後,人們會不會就此停步
And as we speak the army of our enemiesis approaching our gates,
當強敵兵臨城下
we cannot fly.
我們插翅難飛
Behold, my son,
且看吧,年輕人
There’s a way to save you all,
總有方法將妳們拯救
Don’t you despair, don’t be petrified.
不要絕望,不要驚怕
There is an armor,
有壹件盔甲
ancient magic made it strong,
上古魔法使之堅實
And you shall wear it when you face the fight.
妳必須披上盔甲禦敵作戰
This harness will guide us through dangerous night,
危機四伏的夜晚,這套裝甲會指引我們
It humbles the foe with its grace.
伴著它的輝光,敵人將潰敗四散
The thornmail will help us prevail and survive,
這套荊棘鎧甲,將助我們大勝而歸
Our deadliest fate we embrace.
幸存於死亡的厄運
Well done, my son,
做得好,年輕人
it’s the way to save you all,
這就將妳們拯救之法
but don’t you think the realm’s been purified.
但可別以為這個領域已被凈化
Creatures of darkness are still longing for your fall,
黑暗勢力依舊期待妳的隕落
Keep them in thrall,
繼續將他們束縛吧
it’s time to smite and ignite.
是時候點火獠牙,掃滅敵人了
My king, my king,
我的國王
how was I supposed to know that
我怎麽知道
everyone will falter when you die.
您駕崩後,人們會不會就此停步
Son, smite them all!
年輕人,殺他個片甲不留!
前面兩首歌已經翻譯過了,這裏是剩下的兩首~